This induction cooktop offers precise temperature control and heats up more quickly than a traditional gas or electric cooktop. Energy transfers heat directly to cookware, turning it into the heat source, while the surface remains cool to the touch. This cooktop pairs beautifully with appliances in our Euro Style suite.
- Keep Warm™ FunctionOne of the Low Settings, each element features a Keep Warm™ Function which may be used to keep cooked food or delicate sauces warm until you’re ready to serve. Having the function available on each element allows you to cook and warm food on the same element.
- Five Element TimersSeparate timers for each element allows you to easily time several dishes at once.
- Five Induction ElementsFive induction elements, in a variety of sizes to match cookware, generate heat directly into the cookware while keeping the surface cool.
- Performance BoostQuickly heat cookware, boil liquids and sear meats by raising the cooking temperature above the highest setting for up to 10 minutes, available on all induction elements.
- Pan DetectionA sensor detects your cookware before enabling an element. When it is removed, the element automatically switches off.
- Touch-Activated Controls with Power SliderThese controls are activated by the simple movement of a finger sliding across the sensitized surface.
- Simmer FunctionThis convenient Simmer Function provides the low, steady heat required for simmering sauces and soups.
- Melt FunctionAvailable on all five elements, this function allows you to cook at minimal power, ideal for cooking delicate sauces or melting chocolate or butter.
- One-Touch Off FeatureThis feature allows you to quickly turn off the cooktop with a single touch. A tone sounds to confirm that the element has been turned off.
- Built-In Oven CompatibleThis luxury induction cooktop can be installed over a single built-in wall oven, offering additional design flexibility.
- (1) Among induction cooktops.