Maytag 30 Inch Top-Freezer Refrigerator
This top-freezer model from Whirlpool offers 18.15 cu. ft. of capacity and flexible storage options to accommodate weeks’ worth of groceries. Maytag’s PowerCold technology helps keep your food items stay cool in the event of a temperature decreases. If your food gets warm before it makes it home from the grocery store, the PowerCold feature will rapidly decrease the refrigerator and freezer temperatures to quickly cool these new food items. Maytag’s unique bottom-mounted FreshLock crisper drawers are humidity controllable to provide perfect storage conditions for your produce items. Since the crisper drawers are bottom-mounted, they carry weight from the bottom and not the top, so they’ll glide smoothly no matter how much you load them. BrightSeries LED lighting casts brilliant white light to showcase your food items while using less energy than incandescent lighting. Intuitive up-front electronic controls give you precise control over interior temperatures.
Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of “Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance.”
- The PowerCold feature sets the freezer and refrigerator to the lowest temperature settings to assist with periods of high refrigerator use, full grocery loads or temporarily warm room temperatures.
- Bottom-mounted crispers carry weight from the bottom, not the top, so they’ll glide smoothly no matter how much you load them.
- Up-front electronic temperature controls make it easy to maintain the coolness of your refrigerator with the touch of a button.
- BrightSeries LED lighting casts a bright, white light and uses less energy than incandescent bulbs.
- ADA height and side and front reach compliant.
- Maytag’s 10-year limited parts warranty on the compressor covers the heart of the refrigerator, so you know you can count on it to keep all your food cold for years.