30 Inch Single Wall Oven with MultiMode Convection System, 5 Cu. Ft., LCD Display, Cinematic Lighting, Closed Door Broiling, Temperature Probe, Sabbath Mode, Proofing Mode, Self Clean, Delay Clean, and ADA Compliant
Speed Oven: No
Steam Oven: No
Fingerprint Resistant: No
Cutout Width: 28 1/2 Inch
Cutout Depth: 24 Inch
Cutout Height: 29 7/16 Inch
Capacity: 5 Cu. Ft.
Fast Preheat: Yes
Convection Type: True European
Proof Mode: Yes
Glide Rack(s): Yes
Temperature Probe: Yes
Undercounter Installable: Yes
MultiMode Convection System
- Steady heat is circulated by whirling metal blades, weaving around every flat tine.
4.3 Inch LCD Display
- A highly interactive, full-color LCD touchscreen is packed with dynamic features that allow you to navigate effortlessly through settings and cooking options including temperature and cooking mode.
- Lights, camera, cook. Halogen lighting increases to full intensity, minimizing shadows and dramatically showcasing food.
Closed Door Broiling
- High, even heat with outstanding ventilation means you can sear fearlessly. And without opening the door.
- Know when dinner is done without ever opening the door. 4 points of contact deliver temperature readings visible on the LCD screen.
- Select this function to bypass the oven’s automatic shutoff when observing the Sabbath and other religious holidays.
- Low, consistent heat protects dough from temperature swings for an even, rapid rise.
- The Self Cleaning cycle uses very high temperatures, burning soil to a powdery ash
- Concealed details melt into their stainless steel surround, as dark interiors and glass expanses pull you in.
- Glides in and out fluidly and quietly, even when fully loaded.
Smooth Close Door
- Quiet, soft, secure. Your oven gently pulls the door closed.
Keep Warm Option
- Low heat keeps tempting dishes ready and waiting for the right moment.
Auto Convection Conversion
- The oven automatically converts temperature and cook time to make any recipe a convection recipe.
Auto Convection Modes
- Choose your food type, and temperature and airflow automatically adjust for baking, broiling or roasting.
Manual Convection Modes
- Select from presets like Convect Bake, Convect Roast and Convect Broil to let the cooking method guide you.
- Reduce preheat time in the lower oven while baking on up to two oven racks.
- 5 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- 3,200-Watt Convection Element
- 2,800-Watt Hidden Bake Element
- 4,000-Watt Broil Element
- 8-Pass Reflective Broil Element
- Delay Clean
- Control Lock
- ADA Compliant