BLOWOUT SPECIAL $910
36 Inch French Door Refrigerator with TwinChill
This French door refrigerator from GE offers a spacious interior, flexible food storage options and the power of TwinChill to provide the ideal storage conditions for your food items.
In the fresh food section, four half-width glass shelves are spill proof and fully adjustable. Six door bins provide further storage options (three of the door bins provide gallon storage and two are fully adjustable). Two humidity-controlled crisper drawers ensure the ideal climate to preserve fresh produce. Another full-width drawer is perfect for storing deli items like meats and cheeses. The fresh food section is elegantly illuminated by showcase LED lighting to spotlight food items. The pull-out freezer drawer features two full-width baskets for the storage of frozen goods. Turbo Cool and Turbo Freeze settings create an extra boost of cold air to restore the interiors of each section to the set temperature for optimum food freshness.
- Use your voice or smart device to preheat water from your refrigerator while you relax in another part of the house.
- Keep track of what’s in the fridge from your grocer’s aisle, how much time is left on that roast in the oven, or if it’s time to add the next load of laundry right from your smart device.
- Use your smart device as a remote control to control appliance functions, whether you’re home, in the office, or on the road.
- No longer will you have to wait days for a service technician to diagnose an appliance issue. Remote Diagnostics allows certified technicians to access your appliance and start troubleshooting immediately.
- Separate climates in the fresh food and freezer sections help keep foods fresh.
- An extra boost of cold air restores interior to set temperature for optimum food freshness
- Positioned throughout the interior and under fresh food doors to spotlight foods inside the refrigerator and in the freezer
- Located on the door with integrated bins to create more usable storage space
- Removes trace pharmaceuticals from water and ice