Whirlpool 30 Inch Freestanding Electric Double Oven Range White
5 Radiant Elements 4.2 cu. ft. Lower Oven TimeSavor Plus True Convection
Width: 29 13/16 Inch
Depth: 28 13/16 Inch
Height: 47 5/16 Inch
Set 1 QTY: 1
Set 1 Output: 3000/1400
Set 2 QTY: 2
Set 2 Output: 1200
Set 3 QTY: 1
Set 3 Output: 100
This Resource Saver double oven freestanding range is the most energy-efficient range ever! The SteamClean option and Energy Save mode in both the upper and lower ovens provide unparalleled energy savings. Bake two dishes at the same time using different temperatures. TimeSavor Plus true convection cooking provides faster, more flavorful results. And an eco-friendly Schott Ceran cooktop plus hidden bake element make it our easiest to clean range as well.
Resource Saver Double Oven Range
- Combining a Schott Ceran cooktop, SteamClean option and Energy Save mode, makes this the most energy-efficient freestanding range ever.
- The upper oven uses 39% less energy than a full-size 5.3 cu. ft. oven.
The most oven space available on any freestanding range
Energy Save Mode
- Energy Save mode uses 62% less energy over a 24-hour period when activated.
Precise Clean enabled by 6th Sense
- Tracks how often your oven has been used and assigns just the right cycle time for excellent cleaning.
Accubake enabled by 6th Sense (both ovens)
- Achieve uniform baking every time with this unique temperature management system.
- 6th Sense technology monitors oven temperature, controlling the cooking elements to deliver consistent baking, even on multiple racks.
Eco-Friendly Schott Ceran Glass Cooktop
- Manufactured without releasing hazardous materials into the earth.
- This cooktop minimizes cleanup with a smooth glass surface that withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look for years.
Steam Clean (both ovens)
- Spot clean the floor of either oven with just 1 1/4 cups of water – no harsh chemicals or cleansers are needed.
Hidden Bake Element (both ovens)
- The bake element is hidden beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth interior surface that is simple to wipe clean.
TimeSavor Plus True Convection Cooking System
- The built-in convection fan joins with a third heating element to distribute heated air more efficiently to seal in flavor and juices.
(2) 6″ Radiant Element
(1) 6″/9″ Dual Radiant Element
(1) 9″/12″ Dual Radiant Element
Warm Zone Element
- This fifth cooktop element keeps food warm while other dishes are being prepared.
Adjustable Oven Racks between both ovens
- All 3 racks fit in either the upper or lower oven for ultimate versatility.
- Overrides the oven’s automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking and making it possible to use the oven on the Sabbath without turning it on.
EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window
- Provides better visibility of the oven interior with an extra-large window.
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
Delay Bake (lower oven only)
- Lets you program the oven to begin cooking at a pre-set time.
- Prepare food for baking when it’s most convenient for you and find dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5-degree increments between 170°F and 500°F.
- High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
Oven Hold Warm (both ovens)
- Uses low heat to keep food warm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of the meal.
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
Clock & Timer
Automatic Oven Light (both ovens)