24 Inch Panel Ready Built-In Smart Refrigerator Column with 13 Cu. Ft. Capacity, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Vacation Mode, Ecliptic Lighting, Emotive Controls, Sabbath Mode, and ENERGY STAR® Certified: Right Hing
Refrigerator Capacity: 13 Cu. Ft.
Total Capacity: 13 Cu. Ft.
Width: 23 3/4 Inch
Depth: 24 7/8 Inch
Depth with Door at 90°: 50 7/16 Inch
Height: 79 7/8 Inch
Smart Accessory Required: No
Stainless Steel Interior: Yes
Fingerprint Resistant: No
Gallon Door Storage: No
ADA Compliant: Yes
Water Dispenser: Internal
Sabbath Mode: Yes
Ice Maker: No
Over 250 Configurations
- Freezer or refrigerator. Left-hand or right-hand swing. One, two, three columns in a row. Four different widths. With 12 one-unit options, 75 two-unit combinations and over 250 three-unit combinations, configuration is where bespoke begins.
- Revel in the trinity of food preservation: three zones, three precision sensors, calibrated every second. Fortified by an exposed air tower, you can conquer humidity levels and customize the temperature of each zone to your deepest desires.
- Open door. Power outages. Filter changes. Connect to WiFi for real-time notifications and control your columns from anywhere. Tap and swipe on both iOS and Android devices.
- Live beyond the shadow. Abandoning the dark spots cast by dated puck lighting, over 650 LEDs frame and fill your column, coming alive at a touch of the controls. Each zone awakens and pulses as you mold your column to your desires.
Daring Obsidian Interior
- Inspired by the beauty of volcanic glass, this industry-exclusive dark finish erupts with reflective, high-contrast style. Stop the whitewashing. Reject the unfeeling, lifeless vessel of harsh steel.
Solid Glass and Metal
- All-metal bin and shelf frames. Thick, naturally odor-resistant solid glass. A forcefield at the edge that prevents spillovers. To hell with cheap plastic in luxury door bins, shelves and liners.
- At waist-level, this panel invites touch, challenging the idea that controls should be out of sight and out of reach.
- Unheard of. We’re decibel for decibel one of the quietest leading luxury built-in columns out there. Casting off abrupt start and stop cycles, our columns ditch swings in temperature and humidity, running unobtrusively in the background.
- From craft beer to the farmer’s market. Whether you’re marinating a steak or storing a charcuterie tray, every drawer has presets to meet your desires.
- Drips. Engineered. Out. A dual valve does away with the “last drop splash.”
- Use voice commands with an Alexa-enabled device or the Google Assistant for a fluid experience.
- Connect with the JennAir Epicenter through chat, email or call to tap into the brilliant minds of experts who know JennAir® appliances inside and out.
- Receive comprehensive insights on the status and behavior of your columns, month to month, infused with inspiration curated to complement the way you live.
- With a stealth flush door, columns go incognito until you open wide. The industry-first Obsidian hinge and concealed details melt into their volcanic surroundings.
Hard Core Steel Door Panels
- Luxury doesn’t shimmy. This panel has an industry-exclusive solid wood core that stands firm.
United Dual Toe-Kick
- Dual columns, single toe-kick. A unified look available in multiple width configurations.
- Venting at the base of our columns adds more usable space above and creates clean lines all around.
Max Cool Option
- Plummet internal temperatures to their lowest point for 24 hours.
Smooth Close Drawers
- Smooth moves. Each drawer opens and closes fluidly and quietly, even when fully loaded.
ENERGY STAR® Certified
- JennAir® columns are ENERGY STAR® certified.
- We frame and line our columns in metal-not the spineless plastic of outdated luxury. Powerful magnets in our gaskets grasp the column directly, creating an airtight seal.
Vacation Mode (app only)
- Switch to Vacation Mode while you’re away from home, even if you’re already on vacation when you remember to use it. Vacation Mode switches to a low-power state, allowing the column’s insulation to keep food cold.
- Allows the door of the refrigerator or freezer to be opened or closed during the Sabbath or other religious holidays without directly turning on or off any lights, digital readouts, solenoids, fans, valves, icons, tones, alarms or the compressor.
- New construction. Replacing built-ins. Upgrading from subpar models. Our columns smoothly adapt to installation site situations, thanks to multiple utility areas.