30″ Single Wall Oven with MultiMode Convection System
The NOIR series features a design expression sculpted from liquid metal, seamless glass, and elegant minimalism.
Beyond a veil of dark glass, cinematic lighting illuminates smooth racks, flat tines, and an enticing jet black interior. The power of the MultiMode® Convection system caresses every morsel with steady even heat circulated by whirling metal blades, weaving around every flat tine. With curated recipe presets and full-color images, an intuitive, guided culinary experience awaits your touch
- Steady heat is circulated by whirling metal blades, weaving around every flat tine.
- A highly interactive, full-color LCD touchscreen is packed with dynamic features that allow you to navigate effortlessly through settings and cooking options including temperature and cooking mode.
- Lights, camera, cook. Halogen lighting increases to full intensity, minimizing shadows and dramatically showcasing food.
- Concealed details melt into their stainless steel surround, as dark interiors and glass expanses pull you in.
- Glides in and out fluidly and quietly, even when fully loaded.
- Quiet, soft, secure. Your oven gently pulls the door closed.
- High, even heat with outstanding ventilation means you can sear fearlessly. And without opening the door.
- Know when dinner is done without ever opening the door. 4 points of contact deliver temperature readings visible on the LCD screen.
- Low heat keeps tempting dishes ready and waiting for the right moment.
- The oven automatically converts temperature and cook time to make any recipe a convection recipe.
- Choose your food type, and temperature and airflow automatically adjust for baking, broiling or roasting.
- Select from presets like Convect Bake, Convect Roast and Convect Broil to let the cooking method guide you.
- Select this function to bypass the oven’s automatic shutoff when observing the Sabbath and other religious holidays.
- Reduce preheat time in the lower oven while baking on up to two oven racks.
- Low, consistent heat protects dough from temperature swings for an even, rapid rise.
- The Self Cleaning cycle uses very high temperatures, burning soil to a powdery ash