24 Inch Built-In Undercounter Refrigerator/Freezer Drawers with 4.7 Cu. Ft. Capacity, Filtered Crescent Ice Maker, Obsidian Interior, LED Lighting, Temperature Alarm, Smooth Close Drawers, and Sabbath Mode: Panel Ready
Total Capacity: 4.7 Cu. Ft.
Width: 23 7/8 Inch
Depth: 26 5/8 Inch
Height: 34 1/8 Inch
Stainless Steel Interior: No
Fingerprint Resistant: No
ADA Compliant: No
Water Dispenser: No
Sabbath Mode: Yes
Ice Maker: Yes
Filtered Crescent Ice Maker
- Slow melt, reduced fizz. Adorn your next cocktail with our crescent-shaped, crystalline ice.
- Inspired by volcanic glass, this dark finish erupts with reflective, high-contrast style. Let the object of your desire emerge like vibrant art, begging to be consumed.
Stealth Flush Design
- Create an unbroken silhouette. Discreet â…›” reveals envelop every side, without exposed hinges or trim pieces.
Max Cool Option
- Plummet internal temperatures to their lowest point for 24 hours.
- Helps prevent food spoilage by sounding an alarm at 2-minute intervals when either drawer is open for longer than 5 minutes.
- Chimes when the temperature in either drawer rises above 45°F for longer than 10 minutes.
Replace Filter Indicator
- Reduces chlorine tastes and odors, and scale buildup to provide filtered water for ice.
Smooth Close Drawers
- Smooth moves. Each fully-extendable drawer opens and closes fluidly and quietly, even when fully loaded.
- Minimizes the possibility of food spoilage and helps the appliance operate at peak performance without ever having to manually defrost.
- LED lights instinctively come alive, chasing away shadows to reveal vivid details.
8 Temperature Presets
- Silky gelato. Four temperature presets in each drawer allow you to set zones according to your desires. Set the freezer to Soft Serve, Assorted, Spirits or DeepFreeze.
- Divide and conquer. Add or remove barriers to organize each drawer as you see fit.
- Allows the refrigerator or freezer to be opened or closed on the Sabbath or other religious holidays without directly turning on or off any lights, digital readouts, fans, valves, tones or alarms.