24 Inch Built-In Panel Ready Dual Zone Wine Cellar
Let temptation flow. Behind a dark thermal glass door, marquee lighting exposes every label of your private reserve. Up to 46 carefully cradled, precisely chilled bottles wait for the moment you give in. Twist. Pour. Drink deep. Embrace an era of striking proportions. A stainless steel suit of armor gleams with spectacular light. This is strength-inextricable from beauty. Forged in the fires of progress, the design expression towers over stagnant, uninspired designs that have inherited undeserved standing.
- Let your tongue meet tannins. Double-paned glass helps filter out ultraviolet light and helps reject temperature swings to sustain the body and finish you covet.
- Inspired by volcanic glass, this dark finish erupts with reflective, high-contrast style. Let the object of your desire emerge like vibrant art, begging to be consumed.
- Compose ideal climates for choice beverages and tempting bites. Two temperature zones and six curated presets await your command.
- Hold sway over every zone. Let your light-guided touch coax out the flavors of beverages, spirits and beyond.
- Light up the night. Strips of LED lighting run vertically on either side of the cellar, illuminating each label so you can select a perfect pairing.
- Automatically turns on the LED interior lights when motion is detected near the appliance.
- Quiet, soft, secure. An articulating hinge discreetly ushers the door open and gently pulls it closed.
- Helps protect food, beverages and wine by giving an audio and visual alert if the door is left open for 10 minutes.
- Helps prevent food and beverage spoilage by chiming if the temperature in either zone rises above the preset range for 10 minutes.
- Features energy-efficient LED lights that provide a clear view without excessive heat that can affect internal temperatures.
- Smoky reds. Sparkling whites. Whatever you pour, each zone has presets for the distinct flavors you thirst after.
- Drench your desires. Chilled from neck to end, every bottle of cool, liquid temptation is cradled in one of two precision temperature zones.
- Allows the door of the beverage center to be opened or closed during the Sabbath or other religious holidays.