Maytag 30 Inch Electric Range
Dual-Choice™ Element Power™ Element Power Preheat
Width: 29 7/8 Inch
Depth: 27 3/4 Inch
Height: 47 7/8 Inch
Set 1 QTY: 2
Set 1 Output: 1200
Set 2 QTY: 1
Set 2 Output: 100
Set 3 QTY: 1
Set 3 Output: 3000
Set 4 QTY: 1
Set 4 Output: 3200
Bring maximum cooking potential to your home kitchen with a flexible cooktop and spacious convection oven from Maytag. Four (4) radiant heating elements on the cooktop give you maximum cooking power, especially with a Power™ Element that provides up to 3200W of cooking power. This flexible burner can achieve the perfect temperatures for simmering or searing. A special 12″/6″ Dual-Choice element cooks more efficiently by matching the heat to the pan you’re using. The 6.4 cu. ft. oven features True Convection technology to evenly circulate hot air for delicious results. Auto Convect Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature, eliminating all the guesswork. You’ll have all the space you need to prepare large, elaborate meals – the max capacity rack dips down to provide you ample space in your oven, while maintaining even cooking. These outstanding cooking features come packed in a Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel constructed model. A Fingerprint Resistant finish keeps your range looking as elegant as the day you brought it home.
Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
- Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel finish keeps your range looking as good as the day you brought it home.
- Power Preheat lets you enjoy dinner faster with juicy flavor every time.
- The 10-inch Power™ Element allows for a slow, even saute and the intense heat for a seared, juicy steak.
12″/6″ Dual-Choice Element
- The 12″/6″ Dual-Choice element cooks more efficiently by matching the heat to the pan you’re using.
True Convection With Fan & Third Element
- True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for more consistent roasting and baking.
Auto Convect Conversion
- Auto Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity.
Max Capacity Rack
- The max capacity rack dips down to provide you ample space in your oven, while maintaining even cooking.
10 Year Limited Parts Warranty
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the glass cooktop, elements and cavity, Maytag built these ranges tough enough to keep cooking for years.