Maytag’s newest 30″ wall oven features an elegant fingerprint-resistant stainless steel finish, ensuring that it’s fit to endure years of use without losing its luster. Inside, Maytag’s True Convection cooking system uses a fan and third element to circulate hot air evenly throughout the oven for food that’s cooked to perfection. Maytag’s Power Preheat cuts significant time out of the cooking process. Variable broil brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking meals. A 10 year limited parts warranty and 2x Life heavy duty door hinges mean you can depend on this oven for years of usage. And, Maytag’s FIT System ensures that your new Maytag wall oven will fit your kitchen cabinetry. Installation is quick and easy.
- Power Preheat lets you enjoy dinner faster with a significantly shorter preheat.
- True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for more consistent roasting and baking.
- The Precision Cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil functions to deliver quick, evenly cooked meals in your oven.
- The heavy-duty roll-out oven rack features full extension glides on ball bearings that slide out smoothly.
- The innovative FIT system ensures that your new Maytag wall oven will fit your kitchen cabinetry.
- The 2X Life oven door hinges are tested to last twice the normal life expectancy for years of dependability.
- Variable broil brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty meals.
- ADA height, side and front-reach compliant.
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the oven elements and cavity, Maytag built these ovens tough enough to take the heat and stay in the kitchen for years.