Maytag 36 Inch French Door Refrigerator
25.19 cu. ft. Capacity Wide-N-Fresh Deli Drawer FreshLock Crispers
Width: 35 5/8 Inch
Depth: 35 1/2 Inch
Depth without Door and Handles: 29 1/8 Inch
Depth without Handles: 32 7/8 Inch
Depth with Door at 90°: 48 1/8 Inch
Height: 70 1/8 Inch
Height without Hinges: 68 3/4 Inch
Refrigerator Capacity: 17.75 Cu. Ft.
Freezer Capacity: 7.44 Cu. Ft.
Total Capacity: 25.19 Cu. Ft.
This French door model from Maytag offers not only powerful refrigeration performance, but outstanding resistance to cosmetic wear and tear. The Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel finish helps keep your refrigerator looking as pristine as the day you brought it home. Flexible food storage options include adjustable SpillSafe glass shelving, humidity controlled crisper drawers for the maximum preservation of fresh produce, sizable door bins and Maytag’s Wide-N-Fresh deli drawer. Simply put, there’s a place for everything! BrightSeries LED lighting elegantly illuminates the interior, so you can find what you’re looking for quickly and easily. And with ENERGY STAR certification, you’re guaranteed efficient, energy-saving operation.
Temperature-Controlled Wide-N-Fresh Deli Drawer
- Complete with temperature controls, the Wide-N-Fresh deli drawer is the ideal size for large party platters and deli trays.
Humidity-Controlled FreshLock Crispers
- Humidity-controlled FreshLock crispers help keep your greens tasting great and your fruits full of flavor.
Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
- Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel finish keeps your refrigerator looking as good as the day you brought it home.
BrightSeries LED Lighting
- Maytag’s long-lasting BrightSeries LED lighting is engineered to cast a brighter, whiter light inside the refrigerator.
10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Compressor
- Maytag’s 10-year limited parts warranty on the compressor covers the heart of the refrigerator, so you know you can count on it to keep all your food cold for years.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- ENERGY STAR appliances meet or exceed federal guidelines for efficiency. That means you can expect to save on yearly energy costs.