36 Inch Counter Depth 4-Door French Door Refrigerator with 22.7 cu. ft. Capacity, Recessed Handle, FlexZone Drawer, Twin Cooling Plus, Wi-Fi, Fitlered Ice and Water Dispenser, Auto Fill, Spill-Proof Glass Shelving,ENERGY STAR® and Star-K Certified: Stainless Steel
- The FlexZone™ compartment has four preset temperature selections so it’s versatile enough to provide the ideal refrigeration for a variety of foods. Temperature selections include:
- Meat/Fish (29°F)
- Cold Drinks (33°F)
- Deli/Snacks (37°F)
- Wine/Party Dishes (42°F)
- Twin Cooling® refrigerators feature seprate evaporators for the fresh food and freezer sections. This system (which is more energy efficient) provides optimal temperature and humidity-conditions for each section because no air is shared between them.
- This also prevents odor swapping between the two sections.
- Samsung’s water filtration system ensures that your ice and water is always crisp, clean and delicious. Plus, the Water Filter Indicator will let you know when it needs to be changed.
- Fill your favorite pitcher quickly and effortlessly with the hands-free auto fill option.
- Durable glass shelves contain spills and can be adjusted to accomodate a variety of food items of all sizes. This model features:
- 1 slide-in shelf
- 1 foldable half shelf
- 2 fixed shelves
- 1 full-width fixed glass shelf on crispers
- Designated crisper drawers neatly store your fresh produce for quick, easy access and maximum shelf life.
- Preserve shelf space by storing gallons of milk and other large items in these spacious door bins.
- To prevent food spoilage, an audible door alarm will alert you if the door has been accidentally left ajar.
- For households with children, the dispenser can be locked so that it can’t be tampered with or used.
- Efficient LED lighting illuminates the interior while only consuming a minuscule amount of energy.
- ENERGY STAR® products exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency. Owning an ENERGY STAR® appliance means you’re not only helping the environment – you’re saving a small fortune on energy costs over the appliance’s lifetime.