36 Inch French Door Refrigerator with 25.5 cu. ft. Capacity
This French door Samsung refrigerator features a modern, sleek design that will enhance any kitchen. Its flexible interior is lit with high-efficiency LED lights and fits up to 26 cu. ft. of groceries. The unit’s Twin Cooling Plus helps to keep air at higher, near-commercial grade humidity levels to keep perishable fruits and vegetables from spoiling quickly. Cooler freezer air means less freezer burn for better-tasting frozen foods. Dual-action cooling systems simultaneously locks in freshness in the refrigerator without affecting freezer air temperatures.
- Full-width pantry drawer with separate temperature controls is the ideal space for storing party platters, deli items, beverages and more.
- Features an independent fan system that chills room-temperature beverages.
- Great for defrosting items safely within a controlled and isolated space.
- Quickly freeze or chill your food with the Power Freeze and Power Cool options, which quickly drops the temperature in each compartment within minutes with the push of a button.
- Helps produce stay fresher. Refrigerator air is kept at higher, near-commercial grade humidity levels to keep perishable fruits and vegetables from spoiling quickly.
- Cooler freezer air means less freezer burn for better-tasting frozen foods. Dual-action cooling systems simultaneously locks in freshness in the refrigerator without affecting freezer air temperatures.
- New high-efficiency design beautifully lights up everything inside so you’re able to quickly spot what you want. Its sleek design saves more space than the traditional incandescent bulb.
- Samsung’s beautiful, sleek designs fit any kitchen decor and has enough room to fit up to 26 bags of groceries. Available in 36″ (26 cu. ft.), this refrigerator provides more space inside, not outside.
- Slides out for easy access; great place to store your commonly used frozen foods like ice cream.
- This ENERGY STAR® approved refrigerator meets government standards for energy efficiency, and better energy efficiency means BIG savings on your utility bills.