27 Inch Top Load Washer with Active Water Jet
Samsung’s active water jet washers feature a built-in water faucet lets you easily pretreat heavily soiled and stained clothes with just a press of a button. When it’s time to wash, you can choose from 10 different pre-set cycles to accommodate laundry of all types. Cycles include Normal, Bedding/Waterproof, Heavy Duty,
Permanent Press, Whites, Delicates/Hand Wash, Quick Wash, Self Clean, Rinse and Spin and Spin Only. A 3-tray dispenser dispenses main wash, fabric softener and bleach. For a cleaner washer (and cleaner laundry!), Samsung’s Self Clean cycle obliterates residue buildup within the washer drum. VRT Plus™ technology keeps the washer running quietly, while Smart Care technology allows you to troubleshoot potential malfunctions right from your smartphone instead of flipping through the manual. This washer is ENERGY STAR® certified, meaning it’s both environmental and economical – you’ll benefit the environment by reducing energy consumption AND you’ll save a small fortune in utility costs.
- Built-in water faucet lets you easily pretreat heavily soiled and stained clothes with just a press of a button.
- Normal, Bedding/Waterproof, Heavy Duty, Permanent Press, Whites, Delicates/Hand Wash, Quick Wash, Self Clean, Rinse and Spin and Spin Only
- Delay End, Presoak, Alarm Off, Child Lock, Fabric Softener, Deep Fill and Smart Care
- Reduces vibrations 40% more than standard VRT™ washers. Less vibration means less noise, and a more peaceful laundry day.
- A cleaner washer means cleaner clothes; The self-clean cycle rids the wash basket of residue buildup.
- Smart Care Samsung appliances allow you to troubleshoot potential problems with your appliance without having to consult the heavy manual.
- With the Smart Care app, you can simply point your smartphone at the control panel and it will interpret the error code and tell you the necessary steps for troubleshooting.
- EZ Access tub design allows you to easily reach the bottom of the washer tub to remove your clothes after the cycle finishes.
- ENERGY STAR® products exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency. Owning an ENERGY STAR® washer means you’re not only helping the environment – you’re saving a small fortune on energy costs over the washer’s lifetime.