36 Inch Gas Cooktop with EZ-2-Lift™ Hinged Grates
Whirlpool’s 36 inch EZ-2-Lift™ Hinged gas cooktop features continuous cast-iron grates for easy movement of pots and pans across the cooktop. The SpeedHeat™ Burner feature technology for rapid boiling, searing and frying, and the left front burner was specially designed with a 5,000-BTU AccuSimmer temperature-controlled feature for gentle heat on sauces and soups. There is also a griddle included to make pancakes, vegetables, and a bevy of other foods. Its SpillGuard accent contains spills for quick clean-up, and cleaning is even that much easier with the hinged dishwasher-safe grates and knobs
- Make pancakes, grill vegetables or sear steaks with the included griddle that lets you cook breakfast, lunch and dinner right on the cooktop.
- Get quick access to spills on the cooktop with the industry-first EZ-2-Lift™ hinged cast-iron grates; the hinged design lets you wipe up underneath without removing them.
- Clean up faster with a cooktop that has raised edges to help contain spills.
- Get dinner to the table fast with this burner that generates the high heat needed to sear and boil quickly.
- Easily keep an even simmer when cooking sauces and soups with the AccuSimmer® burner, which reduces power for better control at lower temperatures.
- Cut down on cleanup with burners that are sealed to prevent food from falling into them.
- Make clean up easy by washing knobs right in the dishwasher.