WED5050LW – WHIRLPOOL 7.0CU 29″ ELECTRIC DRYER (WHITE)
29 Inch Electric Dryer with 7.0 cu. ft. Capacity, Interior Drum Light, 12 Dryer Programs, Moisture Sensing, Steam Refresh Cycle, Timed Dry, Wrinkle Shield™ Option, Air Dry, Quick Dry, Static Reduce Option, and End of Cycle Signal
Width: 29 Inch
Depth: 28 3/8 Inch
Height: 40 1/2 Inch
Capacity: 7 Cu. Ft.
Steam Cycle: Yes
Wrinkle Care: Yes
Sensor Dry: Yes
Reversible Door: No
Venting Type: Vented
Interior Drum Light
- You will be able to see every item in the dryer thanks to the interior lighting.
12 Dryer Programs
- Steam Refresh, Quick Dry, Air Dry, Heavy Duty, More Dry, Normal, Less Dry, Delicates, Bulky Items, Towels, Wrinkle Control, Timed Dry
- 2-sensors boost your dryer’s ability to measure moisture and temperature, helping prevent overdrying by automatically stopping the cycle when the load is dry.
Steam Refresh Cycle
- The Steam Refresh Cycle release wrinkles from clothing by utilizing water and heat to make it ready to wear without rewashing.
- Set the control for 15, 30, 60, or 90 minutes when a damp load needs a little extra dry time or when using a drying rack.
Wrinkle Shield™ Option
- After the cycle ends, help keep wrinkles from setting into clean, dry fabrics with the Wrinkle Shield™ Option.
- It keeps clothes tumbling for up to 2.5 hours after the cycle ends or until you open the door.
Wrinkle Control Cycle
- Helps to minimize wrinkles by using lower temperatures during the cycle.
- Fluff and refresh loads or air out delicates with a cycle that tumbles your items with no heat.
- Dry a small load quickly or customize settings to add more time, and you can choose to remember your settings for your next load of laundry.
Static Reduce Option
- Help decrease static with the Static Reduce Option, which combines a mist of water with tumbling after the load is dry.
End of Cycle Signal
- Know when your cycle is finished with an end-of-cycle buzzer.
7.0 cu. ft. Capacity
- With a generous 7.0 cu. ft. capacity dryer drum, there’s plenty of room to easily handle large loads and bulky items.