27 Inch Front Load Washer with Load & Go™ XL Dispenser
Skip adding detergent to every load with a Whirlpool® closet-depth front load washing machine. The Load & Go™ XL dispenser holds enough laundry soap for 40 loads and automatically adds the right amount. Intuitive Controls let you create customized washing machine cycles, and the ENERGY STAR® certified front load washer will even help you save on your utility bills.
- Skip steps with the Load & Go™ XL dispenser. Simply add detergent once and skip refills for 40 loads.
- Get help removing everyday stains with the Steam Clean option, which gets deep into fabrics with increased wash action and heat.
- The Sanitize cycle uses increased water temperature to eliminate 99.9% of common household bacteria.
- Your small, lightly soiled loads will be clean in as little as 15 minutes with the Quick Wash cycle.
- Give your most vibrant colors the care they need with the Cold Wash cycle that adjusts wash actions and time, combined with gentle temperatures, to provide optimal fabric care.
- The Presoak option lets you skip soaking outside of the washer. Extra time is added in the washer before the wash cycle, which starts automatically when the option is complete.
- Run the Clean Washer with affresh® cycle every 30 washes to thoroughly clean the inside of your washer with an affresh® Washer Cleaner tablet or liquid chlorine bleach.
- Use the single load dispenser when you want to wash with a different detergent than the one currently in the Load & Go™ dispenser.
- Additional compartments for bleach and fabric softener make sure any additives get dispensed at just the right time during the cycle.
- Let the washer guide you to the right cycle combinations or customize up to 35 of your own to get the right type of fabric care for whatever you’re washing.
- Give clothes the care they need with the sleek pattern of the stainless steel wash basket that gently guides them.
27 Inch 7.4 cu. ft. Electric Dryer with Steam
This ENERGY STAR electric dryer from Whirlpool features 8 cycle selections and 7.4 cu. ft. of capacity to accommodate loads of all types and all sizes. Advanced Moisture Sensing technology monitors moisture levels inside the dryer and adjusts the cycle accordingly, so the cycle ends when your clothes are dry – not a minute before or after. That means no more overdrying. The Steam Refresh cycle brings you the ultimate in convenience – dewrinkle, deodorize and refresh worn clothing items in just a few minutes without having to rewash. The EcoBoost option saves energy by using less heat and extending cycle time. You’ll enjoy great drying performance while using less energy – that means less spending on utility costs. The special Sanitize Cycle eliminates 99.9% of common household bacteria, while the Quick Dry lets you dry a load in minutes. Four quad baffles guarantee balanced tumbling for more effective and more even results.
- Clothes are ready to wear, thanks to the Steam Refresh cycle. It releases wrinkles and reduces odors without rewashing.
- Three built-in sensors read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels. This helps the drying cycle end when everything is perfectly dry, saving time and energy and helping to prevent overdrying.
- The EcoBoost™ option saves energy by using less heat and extending cycle time. You’ll enjoy great drying performance while using less energy. Savings may vary across load type or cycle.
- The Sanitize cycle eliminates 99.9% of common household bacteria.
- Finish drying a small load quickly.
- Help keep wrinkles from setting into your clean clothes with intermittent tumbling after the dryer cycle ends. The process lasts for up to 140 minutes or until you open the dryer door.
- Start your next load quickly using the sleek control interface of the Tap Touch controls with Memory. This technology allows direct access to dryer functions and even remembers your last cycle and settings to save you time.