27 Inch 7.4 cu. ft. Electric Dryer with Steam
This ENERGY STAR electric dryer from Whirlpool features 8 cycle selections and 7.4 cu. ft. of capacity to accommodate loads of all types and all sizes. Advanced Moisture Sensing technology monitors moisture levels inside the dryer and adjusts the cycle accordingly, so the cycle ends when your clothes are dry – not a minute before or after. That means no more overdrying. The Steam Refresh cycle brings you the ultimate in convenience – dewrinkle, deodorize and refresh worn clothing items in just a few minutes without having to rewash. The EcoBoost option saves energy by using less heat and extending cycle time. You’ll enjoy great drying performance while using less energy – that means less spending on utility costs. The special Sanitize Cycle eliminates 99.9% of common household bacteria, while the Quick Dry lets you dry a load in minutes. Four quad baffles guarantee balanced tumbling for more effective and more even results.
- Clothes are ready to wear, thanks to the Steam Refresh cycle. It releases wrinkles and reduces odors without rewashing.
- Three built-in sensors read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels. This helps the drying cycle end when everything is perfectly dry, saving time and energy and helping to prevent overdrying.
- The EcoBoost™ option saves energy by using less heat and extending cycle time. You’ll enjoy great drying performance while using less energy. Savings may vary across load type or cycle.
- The Sanitize cycle eliminates 99.9% of common household bacteria.
- Finish drying a small load quickly.
- Help keep wrinkles from setting into your clean clothes with intermittent tumbling after the dryer cycle ends. The process lasts for up to 140 minutes or until you open the dryer door.
- Start your next load quickly using the sleek control interface of the Tap Touch controls with Memory. This technology allows direct access to dryer functions and even remembers your last cycle and settings to save you time.