Whirlpool 30 Inch Slide-In Electric Range
Frozen Bake™ Technology FlexHeat™ Dual Radiant Elements
Width: 29 7/8 Inch
Depth: 28 15/16 Inch
Height: 36 Inch
Set 1 QTY: 2
Set 1 Output: 1200
Set 2 QTY: 2
Set 2 Output: 3000
Whirlpool presents a slide-in electric range featuring a spacious 4.8 cu. ft. oven and a powerful 4-burner cooktop. Dual Radiant Elements on the cooktop give you two elements in one with a 6″ inner ring that’s great for smaller pots and pans and a 9″ expandable outer ring that makes room for larger cookware. The self-cleaning oven features two (2) racks with five (5) rack positions and a 2400W bake element. In addition to classic bake and broil functions, you get the special Frozen Bake™ feature which eliminates the need for preheating before baking frozen foods like pizza and lasagna. Limited brand warranty covers parts and labor for 1 year. Sabbath Mode capable.
4.8 Cu. Ft. Slide-In Electric Range from Whirlpool
Frozen Bake™ Technology
- Skip preheating for favorites like pizza and lasagna so you can cook frozen foods faster.
Guided Cooktop Controls
- Control the heat without the guesswork. The knobless design uses up/down arrows to select the temperature you need, while heat level indicators show when you are simmering and melting.
FlexHeat™ Dual Radiant Elements
- Get two elements in one with a 6″ inner ring that’s great for smaller pots and pans and a 9″ expandable outer ring that makes room for larger cookware.
- Take on all kinds of messes in the oven with cleaning settings for light, moderate or heavy soils.
Easy-Wipe Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- Taking care of spills is easy thanks to the smooth surface that can be quickly wiped clean.
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to help food bake evenly.
Closed Door Broiling
- A broiling temperature management system helps prevent overheating to keep the kitchen comfortable and cool while still maintaining the optimal cooking temperature for food.
- This range is designed to meet the needs of those who are kosher and Sabbath observant.
- When Sabbath mode is enabled, the oven is set to remain on the “Bake” setting at a constant temperature until it’s manually turned off.
- In addition, displays, tones and all other cooking and cleaning cycles are disabled.
- The oven light will also not activate when the oven door is opened and heating elements will not immediately turn on or off.