30 Inch Slide-In Electric Range with True Convection
Complete your kitchen with this slide-in electric range by Whirlpool. The cooktop features 5 heating elements including the FlexHeat™ triple radiant element. This heating element functions has three heating elements in one, with a 6 inch, 9 inch, and 12 inch rings to accommodate your cookware. Use the touchscreen to instantly access the range’s settings.Use your voice to control the range with the help of your smart home assistant.
- Cook foods faster with the addition of a third element plus a fan that distributes hot air evenly over, under and around food so dinner is ready when they are.
- Skip preheating with Frozen Bake™ technology. Cook frozen food with preprogrammed settings that automatically adjust cooking times so you can get select dinner items like pizza and lasagna from the oven to the table in less time.
- Get three elements in one with a 6″ inner ring that’s great for smaller pots and pans, and 9″ and 12″ outer rings that make room for larger cookware.
- A cleaning solution designed to minimize the time, temperature, and odors that ordinarily come with traditional self-cleaning methods.
- An innovative coating on the interior of the oven is activated with heat and water to release baked-on soil.
- Simply wipe out loose debris, pour water into the oven bottom, and run the AquaLift® Self-Cleaning cycle.
- Get the right settings every time. Scan a frozen food barcode with your smartphone or tablet and send recommended or customized cooking instructions straight to your oven for dinner done the way your family wants it.
- Control your kitchen no matter what you’ve got on your hands using simple voice commands with the Google Assistant.
- Resists fingerprints and smudges with steel that easily wipes clean. Available in Sunset Bronze and Stainless Steel finishes.
- Keep dishes from getting cold with this setting that delivers low heat to the oven. Control it remotely or manually so food stays warm and ready to serve whether you’re home or away.
- Care smarter with connected features that let you send cooking instructions to the oven from your smartphone, control your kitchen with voice commands through a smart home assistant or skip preheating.
- Use your smartphone or tablet to remotely disable the control panel to avoid unintended use.