Whirlpool 30 Inch Slide-in Gas Range
SpeedHeat™ Burners AccuSimmer® Burner Frozen Bake™ Technology
Width: 29 7/8 Inch
Depth: 28 15/16 Inch
Height: 36 Inch
Set 1 QTY: 2
Set 1 Output: 15000
Set 2 QTY: 1
Set 2 Output: 9500
Set 3 QTY: 1
Set 3 Output: 5000
Whirlpool presents a slide-in gas range featuring a spacious 5.0 cu. ft. oven and a powerful 4-burner cooktop. Two (2) SpeedHeat™ burners allow you to sear and boil quickly at ultra-high temperatures, while the special AccuSimmer® burner delivers just the right power for gentle simmering. Continuous grates make it safe and easy to move pots and pans across the cooktop. The self-cleaning oven features two (2) racks with five (5) rack positions and a 16,500 BTU bake element. In addition to classic bake and broil functions, you get the special Frozen Bake™ feature which eliminates the need for preheating before baking frozen foods like pizza and lasagna. Limited brand warranty covers parts and labor for 1 year. Sabbath Mode capable.
Frozen Bake™ Technology
- Skip preheating for favorites like pizza and lasagna so you can cook frozen foods faster.
- Sear and boil quickly with the high temperatures of the two 15,000-BTU burners.
Edge-to-Edge Cast-Iron Grates
- Maximize space with cast-iron grates that extend across the entire cooktop, giving you the flexibility to place pots and pans anywhere.
- Take on all kinds of messes in the oven with cleaning settings for light, moderate or heavy soils.
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to help food bake evenly.
- Delivers precise temperature control just right for simmering.
Closed Door Broiling
- A broiling temperature management system helps prevent overheating to keep the kitchen comfortable and cool while still maintaining the optimal cooking temperature for food.
Sabbath Mode; Star-K® Certified
- This range is designed to meet the needs of those who are kosher and Sabbath observant.
- When Sabbath mode is enabled, the oven is set to remain on the “Bake” setting at a constant temperature until it’s manually turned off.
- Displays, tones and all other cooking and cleaning cycles are disabled.
- The oven light will also not activate when the oven door is opened and heating elements will not immediately turn on or off.