Whirlpool 30 Inch Electric Range
5.3 cu. ft. Oven Fan Convection Cooking 4 Radiant Heating Elements
Width: 29 7/8 Inch
Depth: 27 3/4 Inch
Height: 46 7/8 Inch
Interior Width: 24 1/2 Inch
Interior Depth: 19 1/4 Inch
Interior Height: 19 1/4 Inch
Set 1 QTY: 2
Set 1 Output: 1200
Set 2 QTY: 1
Set 2 Output: 3000
Set 3 QTY: 1
Set 3 Output: 2500
Cook for the whole family, even on your hectic schedule, with Whirlpool’s 5.3 cu. ft. electric range, featuring a convection oven and easy-wipe ceramic glass cooktop. This cooking range is equipped with features designed to help you get dinner to the table quickly. Skip preheating for favorites like pizza and lasagna with Frozen Bake technology. With guided cooktop controls, you can control the heat without the guesswork when selecting the temperature you need. And, for the ultimate in convenience, adjustable self-cleaning settings take all the gruntwork out of maintaining a clean range.
Frozen Bake Technology
- Skip preheating for favorites like pizza, lasagna, chicken nuggets, fries or pies, so you can cook frozen foods faster.
Guided Cooktop Controls
- Control the heat without the guesswork. The knobless design uses up/down arrows to select the temperature you need, while heat level indicators show when you are simmering and melting.
FlexHeat Dual Radiant Elements
- Get two elements in one with a 6″ inner ring that’s great for smaller pots and pans and a 9″ expandable outer ring that makes room for larger cookware.
- Take on all kinds of messes in the oven with cleaning settings for light, moderate or heavy soils.
Closed Door Broiling
- A broiling temperature management system helps prevent overheating to keep the kitchen comfortable and cool while still maintaining the optimal cooking temperature for food.
Easy-Wipe Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- Taking care of spills is easy thanks to the smooth surface that can be quickly wiped clean.
Fan Convection Cooking
- Bake on any rack with fan convection cooking. It fills the entire oven with heat, so no matter which rack you use, you still get great results.
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to help food bake evenly.
Star-K Certified Sabbath Mode
- This range is designed to meet the needs of those who are kosher and Sabbath observant.
- When Sabbath mode is enabled, the oven is set to remain on the “Bake” setting at a constant temperature until it’s manually turned off.
- In addition, displays, tones and all other cooking and cleaning cycles are disabled. The oven light will also not activate when the oven door is opened and heating elements will not immediately turn on or off.