WFE550S0LZ – WHIRLPOOL 30″ 5.3CU AIR FRY GLASS TOP ELECTRIC RANGE (STAINLESS)
30 Inch Freestanding Electric Range with 5 Radiant Elements, 5.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity, Storage Drawer, Convection Cooking, Air Fry, Frozen Bake™, Adjustable Self Clean, Warm Zone, and FlexHeat™ Dual Elements: Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
Sabbath Mode: No
Fingerprint Resistant: Yes
Width: 29 7/8 Inch
Depth: 28 Inch
Height: 47 7/8 Inch
Number of Burners: 5
Primary Oven Capacity: 5.3 Cu. Ft.
Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes
Steam Clean: No
Glide Rack(s): No
Temperature Probe: No
- Cook however you want with 5 cooking modes in 1 oven: Air Fry, Convect Bake, Broil, Frozen Bake, and Bake cycles.
- This range gives you the flexibility to cook a variety of dishes by combining multiple cooking modes into one oven.
5.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Easily cook large meals with 5.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity.
- A Storage Drawer at the bottom of your range allows easy access to the items you use most and opens up space elsewhere.
Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- Wiping up spills is simple with the Ceramic Glass Cooktop. The raised edges help contain spills, so you can easily clean the cooktop.
Fan Convection Cooking
- Bake multiple items at once with Fan Convection Cooking.
- The oven fan circulates hot air from two heating elements around the oven so you don’t have to move dishes around as you cook.
Air Fry Mode
- Air fry chicken nuggets, wings, fries, and more of your favorite foods to get crispy results right in your oven.
- The Air Fry Mode circulates hot air around the air fry basket to cook fried food healthily, with less oil than traditional frying.
Frozen Bake™ Technology
- Skip preheating and cook frozen favorites like pizza in fewer steps with preprogrammed settings.
Adjustable Self-Clean Cycle
- Clean without chemicals by running this high-temperature setting.
- The Adjustable Self-Clean Cycle can be set to high or low based on the soil level of the oven.
Hidden Bake Element
- A hidden bake element under the floor of the oven creates a smooth surface inside the oven that’s easier to clean.
Control Lock Mode
- Disable the control panel to avoid unintended use and easily clean the controls.
- When you place food close to the oven’s top heating element using the Broil Setting, you can quickly sear meat, char vegetables, brown lasagna, caramelize the top of a casserole, and more.
Warm Zone Element
- Keep food warm on the cooktop while youâ€™re finishing the rest of the meal using this low-powered center element.
2-FlexHeat™ Dual Radiant Elements
- Get two elements in one with two FlexHeat Dual Radiant Elements.
- Each element features an inner ring, 6″ or 9″, thatâ€™s great for smaller pots and pans, and a larger outer ring, 9″ or 12″, that makes room for larger cookware.
Dishwasher-Safe Air Fry Basket
- For easy cleaning, put the Dishwasher-Safe Air Fry Basket right in the dishwasher when it gets messy.
- 5 Radiant Elements