30 Inch Freestanding Gas Range with 5.1 cu. ft. Conventional Oven, 4 Sealed Burners, Simmer Burner, Hidden Bake Element, Oven Light and Broiler Drawer: White
Cooktop: Sealed Burner
Width: 29 7/8 Inch
Depth: 27 1/4 Inch
Height: 46 1/4 Inch
Number of Burners: 4
Primary Oven Capacity: 5.1 Cu. Ft.
Continuous Grates: Yes
Sabbath Mode: No
Temperature Probe: No
Offers Flexibility and Efficiency For Your Everyday Cooking Tasks
- Whirlpool freestanding gas ranges offer the flexibility and efficiency you need for your everyday cooking tasks.
5.1 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Prepare multiple dishes for family meals and holiday turkeys with the 5.1 cu. ft. capacity gas range.
- It provides plenty of room to help you manage all of your large cooking tasks.
- Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying with multiple Power burners that offer up to 15,000 BTUs.
- A 9,500-BTU burner provides enough cooking power for your everyday dishes.
5,000 BTU AccuSimmer Burner
- The 5,000-BTU AccuSimmer burner allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.
- When using the AccuSimmer burner, power is reduced to deliver better control and lower temperatures.
Continuous, Satin-Finish Cast-Iron Grates
- Cast-iron grates cover nearly the whole cooktop surface.
- Gives you the flexibility to easily slide heavy pots and pans to optimal cooking locations.
- The grates are dishwasher-safe, and their satin finish resists wear and tear.
Large Oven Window
- The large window allows for a clear view of the oven interior.
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Perfectly toast a pan of garlic bread and melt cheese on top of casseroles with the under-oven broiler.
- It’s large enough to broil an entire rack of your favorite foods.
- The full-width, drop-down door design spans the range from side to side, creating enough space for all your broiling needs.
Adjustable Oven Racks
- Two adjustable oven racks can be moved into different positions to better accommodate almost any size of cookware.
- You can get your whole meal done at the same time.
- Use one of the full-width oven racks in the under-oven broiler to easily broil favorites.
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5° increments between 300°F and 525°F.
- High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
Clock and Timer
- The clock can be set to display the time on a 12-hour cycle.
- The oven timer can be set in hours or minutes, for a duration of up to 12 hours and 59 minutes.
- Provides the illumination you need to see inside your oven whether the door is opened or closed.
- The light is controlled with an on/off switch.