27 Inch Smart Front Load Washer with Load & Go™ XL Plus Dispenser
Stay in control and connected from anywhere with a smart front load washer and the Whirlpool® app. Fill the Load & Go™ XL Plus dispenser with detergent and fabric softener once every 40 loads and get notifications when you’re running low. The front load washing machine even connects with other compatible smart devices, like the Nest Learning Thermostat®.
Coming in 2019, Smart Laundry Capabilities with the Whirlpool® app: When enjoying time with family, control the Whirlpool® Smart Front Load Laundry Pair through a smartphone with the enhanced connection features from the Whirlpool app.
- Keep track of what’s in the fridge from your grocer’s aisle, how much time is left on that roast in the oven, or if it’s time to add the next load of laundry right from your smart device. Remote Monitoring will always keep you in the know
- Use your smart device as a remote control to control appliance functions, whether you’re home, in the office, or on the road.
- You don’t need to be a tech expert to connect your new appliance. Simply open the Whirlpool® app, add your appliance and follow the guided experience to get up and running quickly.
- Get the right clean for your clothes by downloading specialty cycles for items like activewear, swimwear, sleeping bags and more with the Download & Go™ option.
- Save the time you spend re-washing damp clothes left in the tub when you sync your smart washer with the Nest Learning Thermostat®.
- It learns when you’re away and turns on the 12-Hour FanFresh® option so clothes stay fresh.
- Skip steps with the Load & Go™ XL Plus dispenser. Simply add detergent and fabric softener once and skip refills for 40 loads. You’ll even get notifications when it’s time to refill.
- Get help removing everyday stains with the Steam Clean option, which gets deep into fabrics with increased wash action and heat.
- The Sanitize cycle uses increased water temperature to eliminate 99.9% of common household bacteria.
- Your small, lightly soiled loads will be clean in as little as 15 minutes with the Quick Wash cycle.
- Give your most vibrant colors the care they need with the Cold Wash cycle that adjusts wash actions and time, combined with gentle temperatures, to provide optimal fabric care.
- The Presoak option lets you skip soaking outside of the washer. Extra time is added in the washer before the wash cycle, which starts automatically when the option is complete.
- Use the single load dispenser when you want to wash with a different detergent than the one currently in the Load & Go™ dispenser.
- Additional compartments for bleach and fabric softener make sure any additives get dispensed at just the right time during the cycle.
- Keep clothes fresh for up to 12 hours after the wash cycle has ended. A built-in fan activates after the wash cycle is over, tumbling clothes for up to 12 hours so you can finish laundry when you’re ready.
- Let the washer keep laundry moving for you by adding this option to select wash cycles. After washing ends, it uses hot air to tumble dry clothes right in the washer.
- Get a notification to run the Clean Washer with affresh® cycle every 30 washes. Use an affresh® Washer Cleaner tablet or liquid chlorine bleach to thoroughly clean the inside of your washer.
- Get instant access to the settings you use most with a touchscreen that learns, adapts and suggests customized presets based on your family’s routines.
- Create and save up to 30 of your own favorite cycles for even more customized care.
- Use your smartphone or tablet to remotely disable the control panel to avoid unintended use.
- Give clothes the care they need with the sleek pattern of the stainless steel wash basket that gently guides them.
- Get the right kind of dry for your load. The Whirlpool® app will suggest the dry cycle that matches the wash cycle you used, so you only have to choose settings once.
- Let the washer guide you to the right cycle combinations or customize up to 35 of your own to get the right type of fabric care for whatever you’re washing.