27 Inch Gas Dryer with Steam Refresh Cycle
Help prevent overdrying with a front load gas dryer with Advanced Moisture Sensing, which uses three moisture sensors to end the cycle at just the right time. A stainless steel dryer drum gently cradles clothes as they tumble. When drying ends, the ENERGY STAR® certified gas dryer’s steam cycles help release and prevent wrinkles.
- Release wrinkles and reduce odors with the Steam Refresh cycle. It uses water and heat to get clothes ready to wear without rewashing.
- Help keep wrinkles from setting into clean, dry fabrics.
- The Wrinkle Shield™ Plus option with Steam uses tumbling and steam for up to 150 minutes after the cycle ends or until you open the dryer door for improved wrinkle-fighting performance.
- The Sanitize cycle provides care for your clothes in the dryer while eliminating 99.9% of common household bacteria.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing uses three sensors to track moisture and temperature, adapting drying times to end the cycle at just the right time, helping to prevent damage caused by overdrying.
- Let the dryer guide you to the right cycle combinations or customize up to 36 of your own to get the right type of fabric care for whatever you’re drying.
- Help decrease static with the Static Reduce option, which combines a spray of mist with tumbling after the load is dry.
- Use less energy while getting great drying performance with the EcoBoost™ option. This option saves energy by using less heat and an extended cycle time.
- Four baffles tumble clothes in a randomized pattern, allowing items to open up freely. This helps increase the effectiveness of the dryer for small loads.
- Clothes are gently cradled as they tumble around the smooth surface of this drum’s stainless steel construction.
- Place bulky or delicate items like sweaters, pillows, hats and tennis shoes on the dryer rack for tumble-free drying. It attaches inside the drum and stays in one place throughout the cycle.
- Get a space-saving design with closet-depth fit that allows for more flexible installation in your laundry space.