Whirlpool 30 Inch Freestanding Electric Double Oven Range
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances customers will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
TimeSavor Plus True Convection Cooking (lower oven only)
Seal in flavor and juices with the TimeSavor Plus true convection cooking system. A rear fan and a third heating element in the back of the lower oven circulate hot air over, under and around food to bake quicker than an oven without true convection.
And, with the SteamClean option, Precise Clean™ system and ceramic glass SpillGuard™ cooktop, the range offers a complete cleaning package that makes it easy to keep your oven looking like new.
- TimeSavor™ Plus true convection cooking in the lower oven uses a rear fan and third heating element to circulate hot air and seal in flavor and juice
- 10 in. Rapid Boil element offers the flexibility and power to take your dishes from a slow simmer to a rolling boil
- SteamClean option uses heat and water so you can clean up light spills without harsh chemicals or cleaners
- Precise Clean system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to make sure the self-cleaning cycle lasts only as long as necessary
- 2.5 cu. ft. capacity upper oven preheats in just 4-1/2 minutes so you can get meals to the table fast
- Dual radiant element provides the space-saving advantage of having two elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware
- Eco-friendly ceramic glass cooktop* withstands intense heat and resists cracking, so your cooktop will look sleek for years to come
- Warm Zone element prevents food from cooling while you’re preparing the rest of the meal
- EasyView™ extra-large oven window provides better visibility, so you can monitor meals without opening the oven door
- Range is designed, engineered and assembled in the USA