30 Inch Microwave Combination Wall Oven with 5.0 cu. ft. Self-Cleaning Oven
Cooking has never been more fun with this combination microwave wall oven by Whirlpool. Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool wall ovens with up to 5.0 cu. ft. capacity. Models with the largest capacity wall oven available offer enough room to handle even your largest cooking tasks. With the AccuBake temperature management system, you can now achieve delicious, consistent results every time. This system surrounds food with even temperatures and uses built-in sensors to monitor oven temperature. It even turns on the correct cooking elements to ensure optimal heat and deliver consistent baking, even on multiple racks. Clean up after every day light spills using only heat and 1 1/4 cups of water-no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed. Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
- This system surrounds food with even temperatures and uses built-in sensors to monitor oven temperature.
- This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for optimal cleaning and energy savings.
- Clean up after every day spills using only 1-1/4 cups of water.
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool th the largest capacity available offer enough room to handle even your largest cooking tasks.
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door with the industry’s largest window.
- The extra-large design adds a sleek, modern accent to the kitchen, saves energy and keeps oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Simplifies cleanup with the bake element hidden beneath the oven floor, leaving a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- The FIT system ensures the wall oven can fit into your current cabinet cutout.
- Using four adjustable legs and two trim options, you can easily replace almost any wall oven without moving cabinets or modifying your old cutout.