30 Inch Single Electric Wall Oven with 5.0 cu. ft. TimeSavor Ultra True Convection Oven
Cooking is a breeze with Whirlpool’s electric wall oven. The AccuBake temperature management system also helps you achieve delicious, consistent results every time. By surrounding food with even temperature, it ensures optimal heat and consistent baking, even on multiple racks. Whirlpool’s convection cooking system delivers exceptional results and faster baking on every rack. True convection uses a rear fan and a third 2,500-watt heating element to distribute heated air more efficiently, so the oven is filled with even heat, cutting roasting time and sealing in flavors and juices. Clean up is even easier with the SteamClean option. It spot cleans everyday light spills using only heat and1-1/4 cups of water-no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed.
- With the AccuBake temperature management system, you can now achieve delicious, consistent results every time.
- This system surrounds food with even temperatures and uses built-in sensors to monitor oven temperature.
- It even turns on the correct cooking elements to ensure optimal heat and deliver consistent baking, even on multiple racks.
- Whirlpool brand’s newest convection cooking system delivers exceptional results and faster baking on every rack.
- TimeSavor Ultra true convection uses a rear fan and a third 2,500-watt heating element to distribute heated air more efficiently, so the oven is completely filled with even heat, cutting roasting time and sealing in flavors and juices.
- The Rapid Preheat option preheats the oven 25% faster and saves time and energy.
- Using all of the range elements and a fan, the oven heats up more quickly and creates the ideal temperature for single rack baking.
- Now cutting preheat time for your next batch of chocolate chip cookies or apple crisps is easy.
- Clean up after every day spills using only 1-1/4 cups of water.
- No harsh chemicals or cleaners needed.
- Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool wall ovens.
- Models with the largest capacity available offer enough room to handle even your largest cooking tasks.
- The FIT system ensures the wall oven can fit your current cabinet cutout.
- Using four adjustable feet and two trim options, you can easily replace almost any wall oven without moving cabinets or modifying your old cutout.
- Convection Conversion removes the guesswork from preparing your favorite dishes.
- Automatically converts standard times and temperatures to the convection equivalent.
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door with the industry’s largest window.
- The extra-large design adds a sleek, modern accent to the kitchen, saves energy and keeps oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- The Precise Clean cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time.
- This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for optimal cleaning and energy savings.
- No harsh chemicals or cleansers are required.
- Simplifies cleanup with the bake element hidden beneath the oven floor, leaving a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.