30 Inch Smart Single Wall Oven with True Convection Cooking, Touchscreen, Frozen Bake™ Technology, Convection Conversion, Temperature Sensor, Multi-Step Cooking, Rapid Preheat, Keep Warm Setting, FIT System, Control Lock Mode, Self-Close Door, Star K Compliant Sabbath Mode and 5.0 cu. ft. Total Capacity
- Cook foods faster with the addition of a third element plus a fan that distributes hot air evenly over, under and around food so dinner is ready when they are.
- Easily get the right convection cooking temperature. Your oven automatically converts traditional recipes for convection cooking, adjusting cooking times and temperatures for you.
- Get instant access to the settings you use most with an all-new touchscreen that learns, adapts and suggests customized presets based on your family’s routines.
- Skip preheating with Frozen Bake™ technology. Cook frozen food with preprogrammed settings that automatically adjust cooking times so you can get select dinner items like pizza and lasagna from the oven to the table in less time.
- Get evenly baked food with a sensor that monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements.
- Make multi-step meals more simple. Use your smartphone or tablet to send multiple cooking instructions to the oven all at once. The temperature automatically adjusts based on the recipe you enter for great results without having to monitor your meal.
- Save time with 20% faster preheating. A rear fan combined with the use of all of the elements helps to heat the oven quickly.
- Keep dishes from getting cold with this setting that delivers low heat to the oven. Control it remotely or manually so food stays warm and ready to serve whether you’re home or away.
- Keep doors from shutting too quickly with the smooth, quiet mechanism of self-close doors.
- Use your smartphone or tablet to remotely set the oven to remain on the “Bake” setting at a constant temperature until it’s manually turned off. When this mode is enabled, displays, tones and all other cooking and cleaning cycles are disabled.
- Whirlpool® wall ovens come with the parts to fit, right out of the box, guaranteed. If your new wall oven doesn’t fit, Whirlpool brand will pay up to $300 toward cabinet modification.
- Use your smartphone or tablet to remotely disable the control panel to avoid unintended use.
- Get immediate support for quick solutions by using your smartphone or tablet to access troubleshooting videos.
- 5.0 cu. ft. of Total Capacity.