36 Inch French Door Refrigerator from Whirlpool
This 36 inch width French door model from Whirlpool features a total capacity of 24.7 cu. ft., making it equipped to fit weeks’ worth of food comfortably and neatly. The fresh food section features adjustable, spillproof glass shelving, door bins with gallon storage, a temperature-controlled pantry drawer and two humidity-controlled produce drawers. The freezer drawer features spacious 2-tier basket storage with dividers. On the outside of this French door refrigerator you’ll find the external ice and water dispenser, which uses Whirlpool’s hygienic EveryDrop™ water filtration system to serve up contaminant-free ice and water. Plus, a fingerprint resistant finish helps keep this refrigerator looking as new and pristine as the day you brought it home.This refrigerator is ADA Height and Side Reach compliant, and meets ENERGY STAR® standards for outstanding energy efficiency.
- A deluxe finish resists fingerprints and smudges to keep the refrigerator looking as pristine as the day you brought it home.
- Whirlpool’s powerful EveryDrop™ filtration system removes contaminants so that your ice and water is always fresh, clean and great tasting.
- Simplify cleanup with shelves that help contain spills and prevent liquids from leaking below.
- Extra spacious door bins are large enough to fit a gallon of milk, so you can save shelf space. These bins are also height adjustable for added flexibility.
- Store fruits and vegetables in their ideal climate conditions with dual humidity-controlled crisper drawers.
- Easily organize frozen favorites with two-tier freezer storage, including two sliding bins.
- Smooth digital controls are highly intuitive and can be wiped clean quickly and easily.
- Prevents the refrigerator from dispensing ice or water accidentally – ideal for homes with children.
- This refrigerator is ADA height and side reach compliant.
- This model from Whirlpool exceeds federal regulations for energy efficiency, meaning it will save you on energy and money – less energy used means less money spent on utility costs.