Whirlpool 3.9-cu ft High Efficiency Top-Load Washer
Care for the whole family’s fabrics with this large capacity top load washing machine. The Smooth Spiral stainless steel wash basket helps prevent snags and the low-profile Smooth impeller makes room for large loads. Choose your water level on any cycle with Water Level Selection and wash a load in as little as thirty minutes with the Quick Wash cycle.
Width: 27.5 inches
Depth: 27 inches
Height: 44 inches
- Water Level Selection – Choose the water level you need for the cycle you want. No matter which wash cycle you choose, Water Level Selection lets you select Auto Sensing to adjust water based on load size or the Deep Water Wash option to help break down loose soils with more water.
- Smooth Spiral Stainless Steel Wash Basket – Help protect fabrics from snagging with this stainless steel wash basket that gently guides clothes during the wash.
- Smooth Impeller – Make room for large loads and keep clothes in good shape with this specially designed smooth impeller that provides more capacity.
- 3.9 cu. ft. Capacity – Get the extra space you need to wash bulky items with this 3.9 cu. ft. capacity washer.
- Soaking Cycles – Soak and wash in one cycle. Skip a trip to the laundry room with Soaking cycles that start washing whites and colors as soon as they’re done soaking.
- Late Lid Lock – Throw clothes in the wash at the last minute with the late lid lock.
- Quick Wash Cycle – Wash a small, lightly soiled load in as little as 30 minutes with increased spin speeds to remove more water so clothes can spend less time in the dryer.
- Whites Cycle – Keep your whites looking their best with a cycle that cleans thoroughly while gently caring for your clothes.
- Colors Cycle – Care for colored fabrics with a cycle that uses cold water to provide optimal fabric care.
- Bulky/Sheets Cycle – The Bulky/Sheets cycle takes care of bedding as well as those bulky winter jackets. The washer fills with enough water to wet down the load before the wash cycle begins, then uses a higher water level than other cycles.
- Delicates Cycle – Clean your delicate items with an intermittent wash action and slow spin speed, to provide everything you’d expect for gentle fabric care.
- Extra Rinse Option – Ensure dirty loads get the care they need with an extra rinse to wash away any lingering soils or detergent.
- Clean Washer with Affresh® Cycle – Run the affresh® cycle every 30 washes with an affresh® Washer Cleaner tablet or liquid chlorine bleach to thoroughly clean the inside of your washer.